A digital dimmable ballast is a boon for any indoor gardening so that the gardener can use only one light source for both the young and older plant growth stages. The younger plant stages do not require higher intensity light so at that time with the help of the ballasts like the 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS, the grower is free to adjust the lighting as required at that time. It also saves money by not having to get a lesser intensity light for the seedling stage. Not all digital ballasts provide the dimmable facility and the presence of it is always highly beneficial.
What can the 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS (120/240V) offer?
- The biggest facility the 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS (120/240V) offers is to avoid the use of any electrical converter to suit the input voltage. The dimmable digital ballast can work in any input voltage between 120-240v.
- The 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS is compatible to use metal halide of HPS lamps with it.
- It uses less power to start up and can emit more lumens or light energy than other options to have 15-20% more lumens that helps increase the yield considerably.
- 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast is safer to use with the internal resin coating for extra protection and the internal cooling system to avoid over heated problems.
- The soft start technology, with which this digital dimmable ballast works, saves the life of the lamp used regardless of its type.
How 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast turns the disadvantages into advantages
The disadvantages of most digital ballasts make them less favorable to the magnetic ballasts. But the fact is that digital ballasts are better performers than the magnetic ones. The main disadvantage associated with the digital ballasts are the over load, voltage fluctuations and minor radiations emitted that can harm other electrical and electronic devices in the same arena.
The 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS (120/240V) can run in any voltage between 12-240V so there is no question of getting troubles with the voltage fluctuations. It can work well in the lower voltage as well as in the higher levels.
The resin coating is an extra protection that can reduce the radiation to the minimum to avoid any mishaps nearby. Most of the time these radiations are invisible for us humans that we tend to neglect it. But with the 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS (120/240V) a grower need not worry about his other devices and they all stay safe and can enjoy the larger yield that is seen at the end of the day.
The 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast is suitable to run the metal halide or HPS lamps of 400W. The electrical cord is provided with the package and the installation is also easy. The 400W Hypotek digital dimmable ballast MH/HPS (120/240V) covers 5 year warranty that is split into 3 and 2 for complete coverage and technical support.