Any indoor grower who uses an HID light as their source will need an air cooler, period. The internal cool tube gets the most vote if you are about to go out and ask for opinions. The 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube is some of the most sought after lighting system. It is a better option than using an air cooled hood. With the internal cool tube the heat from the light will be taken care of then and there itself and it will be carried out as soon as it is generated and keeps the surroundings cool and comfortable.
Features of 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube
- First of all it is compatible with 6” duct tube that is mostly used for single light grow systems.
- It has an air cooled reflector made of powder coated steel. The flange for connecting the duct tube is fixed on both sides of the reflector part.
- The internal cool tube will be cooled for as long as the light is on. The air from the connected fan will blow the cool air that will pass from one end of the tube to the other and takes the heat energy with it and keeps the internal tube cool, always.
- The 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube measures 19” x 22” x 7.5.
- It is compatible with both types of HID lights, HPS and MH lamps. The lamp is not included in the package. All wattage lamps may be used in them.
- It is comparatively light weight and is durable to worth every penny spent on it. 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube comes with a pre-installed lamp socket, long enough cord and the 2 necessary hanging clips.
- The 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector w/internal cool tube works air tight once connected and sealed. The seal may be checked by spraying soapy water over it when it is on. If soap bubbles appear, there is some air leak and needs to be fixed.
The significance of 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube
The 6” Pipeline air cooled reflector with internal cool tube comes with both reflector and air cooling facility. The reflector makes sure that no amount of light is wasted and the plants can have the full benefit of all the light energy produced by the lamp. No matter what the wattage of the lamp is, the plants will have better intensity light. The usefulness of the internal cool tube is in the flexibility to use higher wattage lamps that will supply higher light intensity and yet the plants will not be affected by the higher amount of heat produced. The heat energy is taken away as soon as possible and the surroundings are kept cool. Even the reflector is air cooled and will not emit heat from the light source. Together the reflector and the cool tube allows the light system to be placed as close to the plants as needed.