Cree utilizes all innovative materials and basically the silicon carbide (SiC) that provides high-efficiency performance for numerous semiconductor applications. Using SiC as a platform material for over 20 years, Cree is constantly developing an array of new technologies that by far surpasses the traditional ones. Cree is leading the LED lighting revolution as it is making energy-wasting traditional lighting technologies obsolete. Cree is into using most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly LED plant lights. In its array of products, Cree XML2 Panel holds an important place.
Product Description of Cree XML2 Panel
The Cree XML2 LED panel is builds on the exceptional performance of the original XML. This upgraded design outputs more lumen i.e. increases up to 20% while providing a single die LED point source for exact optical control. The XML2 panel LED contains the mechanical and optical footprint as the original XML. Cree XML2 panel are the ideal choice for lighting applications where high light output and maximum efficacy are required. It is most useful in LED light bulbs, outdoor lighting, portable lighting, indoor lighting and solar-powered lighting.
Features of Cree XML2 Panel
- Color of light – Cree XML2 Panel displays white color.
- Size – It comes in 5 mm x 5 mm.
- Compatible – Cree XML2 comes with an ANSI-compatible chromaticity bins
- Binning – This panel is binned at 85 degrees Celsius
- Driver – The maximum drive current is 3000 mA by this Cree panel XML2.
- Resistant – It can operate at 2.5 °C/W Low thermal resistance.
- Coverage – The Cree XML2 Panel contains the wide viewing angle. It covers area within its 125 degrees.
- Life – It is capable to handle ≤ 30 º C/85% Relative Humidity offering unlimited floor lives.
- Solderable – This unit comes with JEDEC J‑STD‑020C data that contains reflow solderable feature.
- Neutral Thermal Path – Its electrically neutral thermal path feature optimizes lamp life and its optical characteristics.
- Compliance – It adheres to RoHS and REACh compliance. RoHS restricted materials in Cree XML2 Panel are below the maximum concentration values. REACh compliant makes this product’s SVHCs (substances of very high concern) information made available with this product.
- Recognized product – The Cree XML2 Panel LED package or a portion of it is investigated as a fire and electrical component that is UL-recognized as per Level 4 enclosure.
Types of Cree XML2 Panel
It is available in many variants as mentioned below:
- Cool White (5000 K – 8300 K CCT)
- Neutral White (3700 K – 5000 K CCT)
- Warm White (2600 K – 3700 K CCT)
- 70 CRI white (3700 K – 5000 K CCT)
- 80 CRI white (2600 K – 4300 K CCT)
- 85 CRI white (2600 K – 3200 K CCT)
- 90 CRI white (2600 K – 3200 K CCT)
The Cree XML2 Panel LED offers the unique combination of high efficacy and high lumen output at high drive currents. It is capable to deliver an unprecedented 1198 lumens at 116 lumens- per- watt efficacy at 3 A and 25°C.