An EX or GX series of water filters have the minimum water pressure ranges 20 or 40 psi. Sometimes this water pressure may not be enough to pull it up into the filters. Here a booster pump is needed that can raise the incoming water pressure so that it reaches smoothly where it is needed. The Growonix booster pump is compatible to be used with EX or GX series of water filters. The significance of the booster pump comes when the low water pressure affects the overall production and the efficiency of the watering mechanism. With the Growonix booster pump, the low water pressure will no longer be a bother. This is used for both hydroponics grow system as well as for traditional soil gardening etc.
Features of Growonix Booster Pump Compatible with EX/GX Series Water Filter
- The Growonix booster pump is small and compact but can perform bigger. It is compatible with a range of EX and GX series of water filters. This particular booster pump is model- BP1530 which goes along with the GX series water filter models 600, 400, and 200. In the BX series the compatible water filter models are 600, 600T, 400, 400T, 200 and 100.
- The Growonix booster pump is made in industrial grade and can be used for continuous duty for many years without trouble.
- The pressure boosting the Growonix booster pump can provide is up to 78 psi. it can increase the reverse osmosis filter capacity to as high as 600 gallons per day. Even if the water pressure goes down to 10 psi, the growonix booster pump can pull it off to perform higher.
- The increase in the water pressure can raise the efficiency of water delivery several times more. The grower no longer needs to worry about any shortage in the supply of clean and purified water. The output pressure is also adjustable, in case the grower needs to bring it down.
- The EX and GX series compatible Growonix booster pump is made with overheat protection. It can work for long and still not get overheated.
- A high pressure cutoff facility permits the use of float valves or the faucets to connect.
- The life of this industrial standard Growonix booster pump goes for as long as 12,000 hours. It is high for such a small sized pump making it a complete industry workhorse.
When does Growonix Booster Pump Compatible with EX/GX Series Water Filter come to help
The need for the Growonix booster pump comes when the water pressure is low. It can affect the membrane of the water filter and the output will be reduced. Increasing the water pressure to optimum increases the efficiency of the filter and the production rate is also elated. Sometimes the clogging of the water filters can also cause a slowdown in the water output, so it is necessary to analyze and find the right cause before finding the solution. Make sure the reduction in the water output is due to low water pressure before going for the Growonix booster pump water filter. Also see it to it that it is compatible with those particular models of the EX and GX series of water filters.