LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude uses a carbonaceous fuel to generate the carbon dioxide at low altitude or low elevation areas. The carbonaceous fuel used here is the natural gas. This CO2 generator equipment uses the natural cooking gas to ignite the burner that produces CO2. This CO2 produced is utilized by the plants for their growth and the CO2 thus produced is in addition to the amount that is available for the plants from the nature through the ventilation system. The additional CO2 increases the photosynthesis rate and the plants grow faster. Providing the indoor gardens with this LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- low altitude is a way of increasing the efficiency of the plants’ ability to produce food as well adding to the success and yield of the growing unit.
Features of LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude
- First of all the LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude has 4 burners, works on using the natural gas and works in low altitude areas only. It works smooth in areas that are below 5000 ft from sea level.
- It is capable of producing 6-27 cubic ft of CO2 in an hour.
- It comes with a correct regulator and a connected hose for the transport of the gas.
- It is pre-installed and just connects it with the incoming natural gas inlet and start the work.
- The safety of this LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator is ensured by the safety tip over switch. In case the equipments falls down this switch will turn off and prevent troubles.
- The ignition of the LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator is done electronically and has dual superfluous solenoid valve making this CO2 generator safer and better than others.
- Blueprint CO2 Generator NG High Altitude, CGNG-4H
- Price: $299.99
- Blueprint CO2 Generator NG High Altitude Burner
- Price: $11.50
- Blueprint CO2 Generator NG High Altitude, CGNG-8H
- Price: $374.99
- MiniGEN Water Cooled CO2 Generator
- Price: $339.99
- Blueprint CO2 Generator LP, CGLP-2
- Price: $284.99
- Blueprint CO2 Generator LP High Altitude, CGLP-4H
- Price: $299.99
Need for the LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude
Plants need CO2, water and light to produce the ‘food’. When the plants do take up more than enough light and water, the CO2 intake depends entirely on its availability. Usually they take the CO2 from the enthronement which has 300-600ppm. When the availability drops below the expected mark, the plants cannot perform photosynthesis and can cease their growth. If the growing environment is abundant in CO2 the plants can perform more and utilize all the available light and water to produce carbohydrates with it. LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude does the same, produce more CO2.
The increased CO2 availability increases the photosynthesis and thus the growth of the plants. The plants can grow faster and better. Thus the yield is also approached faster. This equipment is one way of boosting the plant growth. It can be switched on when necessary and switch off when there is enough CO2 available. The optimum should be up to 1000 ppm. Use the LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude when there is light and refrain its usage during the dark hours. Do check the inside temperature which may rise due to the burners. LTL 4 burner natural gas CO2 generator- Low Altitude is a safe call for a dependable increase in the productivity of the indoor gardens.