In hydroponic systems, CO2 Generator is used to control carbon dioxide levels. LTL offers 2 distinct types of 4 Burner CO2 Generators. One type operates using Liquid Propane and other utilizes Natural Gas. Further, both types of generators are available to be used in High Altitude (above 5,000 ft) and Low Altitude (below 5,000 ft).
LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude utilizes natural gas as energy source to operate the generator. Read more to know details about LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude.
Features of LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude
1. Type – LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator comes in two type: One, High Altitude-useful for areas above 5,000 ft. and second, Low Altitude- useful for areas below 5,000 ft.
2. Natural Gas – It utilizes the same natural gas i.e. cooking gas that is delivered directly to your house or business place.
3. Regulator – The natural gas supplied to the generator should be low pressured. So use this regulator to ensure proper and accurate pressure is provided to the CO2 Generator.
4. Hose – LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude comes with 12’ hose for secure connection.
5. Brass burners – LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude comes pre-installed with clean burning brass burners. There are 4 brass burners included in this unit.
6. Safety tip-over switch – The carefully equipped safety tip-over switch feature in LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude will automatically turn off the unit if it tips over or falls. This switch looks like a pendulum and will turn off the unit if it is not level. This helps prevent you, your equipment and surrounding from any sort of damage.
7. Safety first – In any kind of generators, safety is of greatest importance. This CO2 generator is well equipped with an electronic ignition with dual redundant solenoid valves. This eliminates the open pilot flame and makes LTL 4 Burner CO2 generator safest of all available in the market.
8. Easy Hanging – LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude can easily be hung. The generator can be safely hung using the chain and hooks that are included with the unit.
9. Air Ventilation – LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator – High Altitude should be located at a place where it receives proper air circulation. Improper ventilation will accumulate CO2 levels creating problems for you and your plants. Keep at least 20” of distance between the generator and other objects.
CO2 Levels- Take a note that CO2 levels above 5000 PPM could be harmful for you and your plants. The ideal level is up to 1500 PPM by which the plant will benefit. You can tolerate CO2 levels up to 2000 PPM, above this problems like headaches, illness, etc. can occur.
Lower Reading of the high altitude model – High altitude model of LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator produces 15% lower BTU rating and lower CO2 output compared to low altitude model. This is because the burners are designed to work leaner so the lower oxygen levels at high altitude will not affect the proper and complete combustion of the fuel. This results in leaner burner calibration and lower readings.
With proper care and safety tips, the LTL 4 Burner Natural Gas CO2 Generator will help your plants improve photosynthesis that will lead to speedy plant growth and improved yields.