Generators are used in large hydroponic grow systems to provide a smooth operation. This makes sure that the grow systems are provided with continuous supply of power for the plants to grow strong and healthy. LTL Burners are available for both High Altitudes and Low Altitudes. The number of burners also varies and depending upon the capacity you require for your hydroponic grow systems, you can chose the LTL Burner Generator right for your plants.
The Different models of the LTL 8 Burners are:
- LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude
- LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude
- LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – High Altitude
- LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – High Altitude
The Low Altitudes’ are the LTL Controls below 5000 ft and the High Altitudes are the LTL Controls above 5000 ft. We will be discussing on some of the features of the LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude in this article:
1. Capacity – The capacity of the LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude is 6 to 27 cubic feet CO2 per hour.
2. Regulator and Hose – Regulators are used to control the flow of fuel to and from the generator. Hoses are connected to these generators for the transportation of the fuel.
3. Clean-burning Brass Burners – Clean-burning Brass Burners are used in the LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude for converting the Propane to Carbon dioxide. This is essential for the healthy growth of the plants during the different stages.
4. Safety tip-over Switch – This safety tip-over switch is used to turn off the generator is case of trip over of fall in the electricity. The function is done in the automatic mode. This ensures that the user or the grow systems are not affected by any problems of short circuits or shocks.
5. Dual Solenoid Valve – The LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude is also equipped with a dual solenoid valve attached with an electronic ignition and it helps to light up the burners instantly. The electronic ignition also helps to prevent the open pilot flame thereby making it a safe device to be used anywhere.
6. Number of Burners – The LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude are available in 2 burners, 6 burners, 8 burners or even full 10 burners.
7. Tool Kit – Along with the LTL 8 Burner PROPANE CO2 Generator – Low Altitude is available a tool kit which contains all the tools you will need to assemble and operate the system.
Instead of Propane and Natural gas, the normal gasoline is also used as fuel in these burner generators. Low Altitude Propane CO2 generators are best suitable for small grow systems where the requirement of carbon dioxide is less. Using generators always enhances the experience of indoor gardening and a number of minor issues can be avoided.