Bloom nutrients are to help the pants during the blooming period. For flowering, the balance of the necessary nutrients should be perfect. There is no one single nutrient that suits all the grow stages. Each growth stage needs different combination of the basic elements. The blooming stage needs more amount of phosphate and potash and the nitrogen needs to be present in small quantities.The bloom nutrients from the X nutrients is compatible to use for hydroponics system and the soil gardening.The bloom nutrients are made in such proportion. Along with the essential nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, there are other trace elements also in the X Nutrients bloom nutrients (5 gallon).
Ingredients of X Nutrients Bloom Nutrients (5 gallon)
- Nitrogen is seen in 1.2% in the form of ammoniacal nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen
- Phosphate is the major component here with 6.1%
- Potash is soluble and is in 5.5%, which is the second highest element.
- Magnesium is present in 0.8% and it helps in the absorption og the phosphorous and potash. It is also essential for building the cell walls.
- Sulfur which is present in 1.1% maintains the greenery of the leaves while flowering.
- Copper supports flowering and not enough copper can cause a delay the plants to bloom or may even cause sterility. In Bloom nutrients from X nutrients the copper is present in minute quantity of 0.002% and that is enough for any assistance.
- Manganese is seen in 0.05%
- Molybdenum is in very minute quantity of 0.0005%
- Zinc is just 0.01%
All these elements are present in the compounds like copper sulfate, magnesium sulfate, mono ammonium phosphate, sodium molybdate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, mono potassium phosphate, and potassium nitrate.
About X nutrients Bloom nutrients (5 gallon)
The bloom nutrients from the X nutrients is compatible to use for hydroponics system and the soil gardening. The nutrients solution should be changed every week to increase the efficiency and to ease the mixing procedure. They are easily absorbed when the pH is marinated at 5.5 -6.5. it is suitable for all types of hydroponics systems. When using for ebb and flow system, all the parts connected should be cleaned thoroughly when the water is changed and new nutrients are added.
Usage Directions: Mix 20 ml of the bloom nutrient per gallon and measure accordingly. Adding few micro nutrients can increase the capability of bloom nutrients. There is no need to premix and Bloom nutrients can be directly added to the water reservoir. The 5 gallon bottle of the Bloom nutrient can last for 2 or more cycles easily.
Some Tips about X nutrients Bloom nutrients (5 gallon)
- Use non-chlorinated water to mix the nutrients.
- Keep the water pump on while mixing the Bloom nutrients so that they are easily mixed and uniformly.
- Adding Reverse osmosis water can help reduce the PPM of the nutrient water. It should be optimum for the bloom nutrients to get absorbed by the plants and the value is around 700 ppm in the first week of flowering and increases up to 1600 in the 6th week maximum.
Bloom nutrients by X nutrients (5 gallon) are not just for blooming but can help in the fruiting also. It helps the flowers and fruits to their fullest and do not cause any other associated nutrient deficiency.