T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights is an efficient grow light that is in high demand in the market. The T8 Fluorescent Grow Lights and T12 Fluorescent Grow Lights are in demand after the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights. The ‘T” in these Fluorescent Grow Lights refers to the diameter of the bulb and the narrower the light is, the more efficiency it has. That is why; the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights are preferred widely when compared to the T8 and T12 Fluorescent Grow Lights. These are widely used in hydroponics systems.
Features of T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights
1. Innovative Light Design – An innovative high yield light design is given for the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights.
2. 95% Reflective Aluminium – The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights Reflector has 95% reflective aluminium that provides for maximum reflectivity. 95% of light produced by the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights is reflected. The benefit of keeping reflectors in a hydroponic grow system is that the light is not wasted and put into maximum utilization.
3. Parabolic Reflector – Apart for the normal reflector, the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights also have a Parabolic Reflector that gives maximum light output. In fact the total reflectivity provided by the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights are higher than any other grow lights available in the market.
4. Light weight – The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights are extremely light weight which makes it easy to hang inside the grow box. The hanging clips provided with the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights package is also strong and durable and provides perfect fitting of the grow light. Locking lamp sockets are also available that makes sure this grow light is fixed well onto the grow system without any option of falling out
5. Low Heat Output – The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights produces very less amount of heat thereby providing a cool environment inside the grow box. As the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights produces only less heat the requirement for other air circulation devices like fans can be avoided.
6. Power cord – There must be a power cord in your hydroponic grows system for providing the plants with continuous supply of power.
7. Digital Electronic Ballasts – High quality digital electronic ballasts are used in the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights. These ballasts have a quiet operation and produces very less heat thereby making it the best ballasts to be used for the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights. The Digital Electronic Ballasts comes in this grow light package.
8. Lumen Production – An extremely high lumen per watt rating is what the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights withholds. The different fluorescent grow lights have different lumen capacity starting from 5000 lumens per bulb to more than 20,000 lumens per bulb. They provide a wide full spectrum of lighting. Depending on the type of plants and the amount of light they need, you can chose the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights of your requirement.
9. Less Energy – The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights also requires less energy to perform its function. Thus it helps you to save up some money on your electricity bill.
10. Quiet Operation – The operation of the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights is very quiet thereby giving a pleasant gardening environment for the users of hydroponic grow box.
11. Space Saving – A lot of space can be saved inside the hydroponic grow box when the T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights are used. They are not only light weight but consume less space and also the heat produced from these lights are less thereby reducing the requirement of large fans. A fan is essential inside the hydroponic system but when grow lights with low heat production are used, the need for the number of fans can be reduced.
12. Spectrum of Lighting – The plants absorb the required spectrum of lighting during the different stages of its plant growth. For plants grown outdoors, the sunlight provides all the spectrum of lighting. But for plants grown indoors, artificial lighting should be provided that give all the spectrum of lighting. The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights provides the plants with the spectrum of lighting needed by them for their optimum development and growth. In fact this is the best grow light for the vegetative, flowering, seedlings and propagation phases of the plant growth. Also, these fluorescent lights are available in different light spectrum and can be customized as per your choice.
13. Performance – The T5 Fluorescent Grow Lights has the capacity to last more than 24,000 hours. It does not lose its light output over time and you can be ensured of continuous light supply throughout.