ThunderVak composter plus is a leaf trimmer that works on powerful motor and nylon cutting cords inside an enclosed equipment. Unlike other leaf trimmers there are no blades and the use of cutting cords makes it safer. The nylon cords can cut the leaves without any manual handling. ThunderVak Composter Plus (Version 2.0) Leaf Trimmer is made in Canada with only North American parts that come with one year warranty for rebuilding or replacement. It is safe to use and fast on duty and trims leaves within minutes and they can be transferred to the compost much easier than using other kinds of trimmers. Shop for homemade hydroponics kit, superlocker 3.0 and other hydroponic supplies at dealzer.
Features of ThunderVak Composter Plus (Version 2.0) Leaf Trimmer
- It is fast and efficient, made of commercial grade components.
- The ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer has adjustable speed from 0-65 rpm. The motor is made of air cooled dual copper coil.
- It is easy to assemble and can be finished within 2 minutes. There is also less maintenance.
- There are no blades so sharpening is not a problem at all. The nylon cords are eight in number and are blue and red colored. The nylon cords make a clean cut without damaging the plant parts.
- ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer is light weight and is easily transported from place to place. It weighs 58 lbs.
- The white colored reservoir also has a stainless steel grill placed at the bottom.
- Paddle material is neoprene.
- The height of the cutting cord is adjustable with the loaded spring.
- ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer works in 110V power.
- It can be used as an enclosed trimmer as well as a table top trimmer. Simply remove the upper reservoir and by not using the electrical cord for power.
- ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer works quiet and do not make much noise.
Cleaning Instructions for ThunderVak Composter Plus (Version 2.0) Leaf Trimmer
All the maintenance should be done only after stopping the motor and unplugging the cord. It is better to clean it after every use to increase the longevity. Use Bio Green Clean to clean the leaf trimmer. Do not use any abrasive pad on the ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer as it can scratch the trimmer surfaces. Check all the 8 cutting cords to see if they are in good working condition, before use. Replace any unusable cords by sliding out. Always remove the stem parts from the leaves. The stem parts may damage the cutting cords. For safety, never leave the equipment unattended while it is working.
ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer makes clean and efficient leaf trimmings for easy composting. The leaves are cut clean and even so that they are easily decomposed uniformly and at the same time. The leaves are simply trimmed and not finely chopped so that there is no damage to to cause any problems. ThunderVak composter plus leaf trimmer makes a good asset to make compost at home.