To have a large grow box, you will need extra amount of electricity. For using the extra amount of electricity it is always best to use a generator too. If there is limitation on the amount of electricity you can get per month and you still want to fix in a large grow box, going for installing the generator is the best option. Generators are available powered by propane, natural gas or even gasoline. When choosing a generator for your hydroponic grow box you must be utmost careful as to why because not all the generators performs its function smoothly needed for a grow box. Some generators won’t be sufficient enough for even the lights and ballasts. So a generator should be chosen which rightly suits your
The generators not only differ on its type like the propane, natural gas or gasoline, it also differs on the altitude. There is Low Altitude and High Altitude available. Low Altitude LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator is used in places where the altitude is below 5,000 ft and there is also a High Altitude LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator which is used in places where the altitude is above 5000 ft.
Features of LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude are as follows:
- Types – There are two types of LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude LTL controls available. One is using the Propane gas and another is using the Natural Gas. There are both high altitude and low altitude available for the Propane gas as well as for the Natural gas.
- Burners – The burner natural gas generator are clean-burning brass burners and it gives a variable output. There is also an option of enabling the user to activate or deactivate some of the burners of their choice. This option helps their generator to run on either 2 burners or 6 burners or even the full 10 burners.
- Regulator and Hose – The regulator and hose installed are easy to use for the gardeners.
- Safety Tip-over switch – The LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude are not at all behind when it comes to safety. A safety tip-over switch is equipped with this generator that will ensure that the generator is automatically turned off in cases of tip over or fall.
- Electronic Ignition – There is also an electronic ignition installed in the LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude that makes the dual redundant solenoid valves to eliminate an open pilot flame. All these features make the LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude the safest generator when compared to the other available in the market.
To purchase the LTL 8 Burner NATURAL GAS CO2 Generator – Low Altitude, click on to the following link: