Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients is a granular powder formula which consists of 7 species which helps in breaking down the nutrients and micro nutrients present in the grow medium. The plants absorb these nutrients and it provides nourishment to the roots.
Features of the Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients
1. Ingredients – The Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients is made from non plant food ingredients like Mycorrhizal fungi, Beneficial bacterial and Trichoderma Fungi. It contains 3% Humic acids which is derived from leonardite and 3% Glucose which is a food source for microbials. It also has a 4 Endomycorrhizae and 11 strains of good bacteria. Some of the other ingredients are the 11 time released carbohydrates and the addition of 20 different amino acids.
2. Directions to use – The Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients is applied by banding under the seed or seed beds, placing under the cuttings, blending into the potting soil or sprinkling on the roots at the time of transplant. The application of Myco Maximum for the planting, beds and nurseries are different. Take 4 oz per 1.5 – 3 cu. f/t. of media and apply it onto the plants. for planting, 1 tsp per row foot is taken and applied in the furrow. For beds, 2 lbs per 100 sq ft is applied after mixing the top 4 inches of soil. And for the nurseries, 5 lbs per cubic yard of the Inoculums is taken and mixed.
3. Mycorrhizal Fungi – The Mycorrhizal fungi present in the Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients helps in expanding the surface-absorbing area of the roots and promote the growth of the plants. The fruits and flowers obtained from these plants are greater in color and taste as ample amount of water and nutrients are continuously provided to the plants.
4. Absorb and Recycle – Another function of the three ingredients of the Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients is to absorb and recycle the nutrient solution and the water. This makes sure that there is no wastage and also enhances the growth of the plants.
5. Organic – The Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients is an organic solution including all the natural components needed for the healthy plant growth. Some organic matter likes the nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and micronutrients are added to make this solution the best for root nourishment.
6. Transplanting – The process of transplanting the plants are most of the times a failure especially if you are doing it yourself. But by using the Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients, you can be ensured of successful transplant with no effects on the health of the plants.
Apart from the Myco Maximum – 5 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients, the Myco Maximum is also available in the following sizes:
- Myco Maximum – 8 oz – Humboldt Nutrients
- Myco Maximum – 1 lb. – Humboldt Nutrients